Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

You must read this..

I do swear that... I'll always be there ...I'd give anything and everything and I will always care Through weakness and strength... Happiness and sorrow, for better or worse 
 I will love you with every beat of my heart

You're the reason I believe in love And you're the answer to my prayers from up above ... All we need is just the two of us and  My dreams came true because of you
I will be strong, I will be faithful 'Cause I'm counting on A new beginnin' A reason for livin'
I'll be your dream, I'll be your wishI'll be your fantasyI'll be your hope, I'll be your love Be everything that you need  and I'll love you more with every breath
I was thinking about you,  Thinking about me,  Thinking bout us, What we gonna be?  
Open my eyes,  it was only just a dream...but i believe that will coming true soon
I can love with all of my heart babyI know I have so much to give
That baby you took my soul and took my heart
When this love I feel for you is so, so strong, on and on, on and on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More